The goal of EDIH CASSOVIUM is to help, through the innovative use of eco digital technologies, companies and organizations of the public sector, especially in the region of eastern Slovakia, mainly to increase their competitiveness and efficiency. It is the first system solution to support the digitization of small and medium-sized enterprises and public institutions in the region of eastern Slovakia and aims to contribute to increase their competitiveness and efficiency through the innovative use of digital technologies.
- will bring comprehensive and high-quality digital transformation services for small and medium-sized enterprises and public sector organizations based on three technological trends: artificial intelligence and robotics, Industry 4.0/5.0 and cyber security,
- will develop high-tech skills in companies and public sector organizations that will reflect the requirements of the digital and green economy. At the same time, it will motivate the development of a regional system of retraining/increasing qualifications and lifelong learning in the field of digital technologies and their applications.
- will help companies and public sector organizations to obtain resources to finance their digital innovations,
- will create a supportive incubation environment for the acceleration of high-tech start-ups,
- will actively support the building of a regional digital innovation ecosystem with the involvement of local, regional, national and European players in the field of digital transformation, including the transfer of research results to business and public administration,
These services will also be supported by active participation in the pan-European EDIH network (European Digital Innovation Hub) and active cooperation with other networks such as EEN, Startup Europe and others.
The project is financed by the Digital Digitálna Európa and Plán obnovy. The coordinator of the project is the Technical University of Košice and its other members are the University of Pavel Jozef Šafárik in Košice and Košice IT Valley.